Savvy Essay Writers Applied Sciences Online Assignment Help
1) In no less than 250 words, describe the various industry certifications in cybersecurity where this course may help in obtaining. Describe at least two certifications and why they are an important credential to have to be successful in a cybersecurity role.
2) In no less than 250 words, explain the difference between symmetric and asymmetric encryption. Which one is better and why?
3) In no less than 250 words, describe the various type os encryption defined by the National Security Agency (NSA). In many cases military applications need type 1 encryption to secure it’s communications. What does this mean and how does it differ from the other types of encryption.
4) In no less than 250 words, describe what an OCSP server is and what is it’s purpose in securing a network. Even though the textbook doesn’t mention it, this is a scheme used often when doing certificate based authentication.
5) In no less than 250 words, explain why a network engineer would enable IEEE802.1X on a Cisco switch port. Give a scenario where this would be relevant. Also write down the IOS configuration to enable it on a switchport.
6) In no less than 250 words, describe why it is advisable to use SSH instead of Telnet to connect remotely to a Cisco router to manage it. Explain the reason why that is and write down the Cisco IOS configuration to enable SSH for remote connectivity.
7) In no less than 250 words, describe the difference between a fat AP and a thin AP. What is needed to deploy a thin AP? Are there any security considerations to think about between the 2 different APs?
8) In no less than 250 words, describe a type of email threat and how a hacker can use it to get sensitive information. How can a network administrator prevent this type of attach from happening?
9) In no less than 250 words, describe a solution to securely connect a remote worker from their home and connected to the Internet to their company network. How does this solution work and what is needed on the company network and the remote worker’s network to accomplish your solution?
10) In no less than 250 words, describe a hacking tool that is used to gain access to a network. Explain how the tool is used, how it works and how a network administrator can prevent this tool from access the network.
11) In no less than 250 words, explain what is meant by an IDS and an IPS. How are they different? How are they connected to a network? List a few examples of IDS/IPS tools that are currently on the market.
12) In no less than 250 words, explain the difference between an access control list (ACL) that is used in routers to block traffic and firewalls. What similarities do they share?
13) In no less than 250 words, explain the different security measures that each version of SNMP uses. What is the different between SNMPv1, v2c and v3?
14) In no less than 250 words, explain your topic for the project. Explain how it is relevant to network security. Be as clear as you can in explaining your topic by using examples, software, hardware, etc. Re
Why Choose Us Savvy Essay Writers Online Assignment Help
Savvyessaywriters.org is a leading academic writing service helping students attain the peaks of academic success for more than 12 years now.
More than 5000 subject matter experts deliver comprehensive online assignment help at some of the most economical prices in the industry. Fantastic grades are guaranteed when you get your Savvy Essay online assignments done by our formidable army of experts. Our prices are light on the pocket, and our quality online Savvy assignment help is a beacon of academic rigor. Try our Savvy Essay Writers today