Savvy Essay Writers Applied Sciences Online Assignment Help
Anterior Cruciate Ligament
PHT 2256 Orthopedic Conditions Project
This project is a total of 142 pts and will consist of:
Project Paper (56 pts.)
Project Outline (30 pts.)
Project Oral Presentation (20 pts.)
Project Visual Presentation (36 pts.)
March 4th by 8:30am – Project Outline
April 8th by 8:30am – Project Research Paper (submitted to Turnitin.com)
April 15th by 8:30am – Project PPT emailed
Instructions: Write a paper related to your assigned orthopedic condition then summarize the paper in a presentation of no more than 15 minutes.
Content: The paper must at minimum address all of the topics/questions on the next page. Any information that is specific to your condition should also be included.
Sources: The paper should be based on the Fundamentals of Orthopedics textbook and any other textbooks utilized or accessible in the program or library. The paper MUST contain a MINIMUM of 3 research articles related to the topic from a scholarly journal no older than 2014.
Format/Style: The paper and references (both books and journals) must be in APA style (See Writing Lab for assistance)
Intellectual property: All content in the paper must be your own thoughts. All information taken from textbooks, scholarly journals or other sources must be cited within the paper and cited in the references. Any plagiarism will result in an automatic “0” on the project.
Assigned Orthopedic Condition:
1. What population is this condition typically found in?
c. Prevalence & Incidence
2. How does the condition typically occur? What is the mechanism of injury? Specifically, what happens and what types of trauma or disease processes cause it?
3. What anatomical structures are involved?
4. What medical interventions (NOT PT) are required?
a. Surgery? Medicine? Imaging?
5. What precautions or contraindications must the PTA be aware of during the patient’s medical treatment and/or during recovery?
a. List all that apply
6. What is the typical time frame for patient full recovery OR how long following medical intervention until the patient is considered able to return to full functional abilities (or return to sport)?
a. Weeks? Months? Years? Never? Give the number range
7. What types of PT interventions are typically used to treat the condition during the:
a. acute phase
b. subacute phase
c. chronic or full function phase
8. Are there any recommended PT interventions that do not fall under the PTA’s scope of work? Or are there any recommended PT interventions that the PTA can do but only with additional training (like a continuing education training program)
a. Acupuncture/dry needling, sharp debridement, manipulation under anesthesia, grades 3+ joint mobilizations, etc.
b. Graston/IASTM, Kinesiotaping, Laser, BFR, etc.
Why Choose Us Savvy Essay Writers Online Assignment Help
Savvyessaywriters.org is a leading academic writing service helping students attain the peaks of academic success for more than 12 years now.
More than 5000 subject matter experts deliver comprehensive online assignment help at some of the most economical prices in the industry. Fantastic grades are guaranteed when you get your Savvy Essay online assignments done by our formidable army of experts. Our prices are light on the pocket, and our quality online Savvy assignment help is a beacon of academic rigor. Try our Savvy Essay Writers today