Savvy Essay Writers Applied Sciences Online Assignment Help
This discussion post will allow you the freedom to select a work from any of the regions we’ve studied in chapters 18, 19, and 20 to learn more about. Please see the options below and I look forward to reading about the pieces you’ve picked!
- Choose an artwork from:
- The Asian Art Museum in San Francisco (your work will come from India, Southeast Asia, China, Korea and/or Japan).
- The Islamic Collection at Los Angels County Museum of Art (LACMA) or the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York
- The Fowler Art Museum at UCLA (your work will come from Africa, Native North America, Oceania, Australia, Mesoamerica or South America)
- Works are first come, first served so there shouldn’t be any overlap within your small groups.
- You may ‘call dibs’ and reserve a work by commenting with which one you’d like to write on. But remember to be respectful and post within 24 hours of reserving it.
- Please select a work of art that is made before to 1900.
- You’ll have a chance to write about a contemporary work of art in the next discussion post.
- In 300 words or more (ok to go over), summarize in your own words what’s significant about your piece, what’s its meaning or use, how it relates to what we’ve studied in these chapters, and/or what you found intriguing about it after you learned about it.
- Like other posts, this is an exercise in identifying the importance of a piece and it’s important for it to be in your own words.
- Comment on two other posts by your classmates in a thoughtful way that adds to the conversation.
- Remember to:
- Embed your image. Here are the directions on how to do embed images into your discussion post.
- Include its info below the image, not in the body of your post. This info includes: name of the artist (if known), title, date, and medium. Please include the geography and/or culture. See here for a refresher on this info.
- Include a properly formatted citation and link to the online entry in the museum’s collection. If you used other sources, please include those. See here for a refresher on citing.
Note: Again, please make sure that the artwork is from an Asian or Islamic region/culture and not by a Western artist using that culture as a subject. Alternatively, make sure that the artwork is from the indigenous culture of one of these areas (Africa, Native North America, Oceania, Australia, Mesoamerica or South America) not a work of art from the colonizers of those areas. Example: a Catholic artwork from Mexico will be more reflective of European art traditions than it will be of pre-Columbian Mexican artwork, so do not choose that. Please select a work of art that is made before to 1900.
Why Choose Us Savvy Essay Writers Online Assignment Help
Savvyessaywriters.org is a leading academic writing service helping students attain the peaks of academic success for more than 12 years now.
More than 5000 subject matter experts deliver comprehensive online assignment help at some of the most economical prices in the industry. Fantastic grades are guaranteed when you get your Savvy Essay online assignments done by our formidable army of experts. Our prices are light on the pocket, and our quality online Savvy assignment help is a beacon of academic rigor. Try our Savvy Essay Writers today