As noted by Kirk (2016), angle, framing, and focus are useful perspectives that help to shape your editorial thinking.
Select 1 of these perspectives and mention why you selected it. You should provide a good insight on your selected topic, provide an example and support your thoughts using scholarly resources.
ou must do the following:
1) Create a new thread to write your initial response to the discussion prompt.
2) Select AT LEAST 2 other students’ threads and post substantive comments on those threads. Your comments should extend the conversation started with the thread.
3) Provide a thoughtful research-based response and include references to support your thoughts.
4) Exclude attachments and cover page in your submission. Type your response in the message box. When responding to your peer, address your peer by name.
5) ALL original posts ( two to three paragraphs supported by resources) and comments must be substantive. (I’m looking for about a paragraph – not just “I agree.”)
6) Paraphrase text from resources used and cite. If quoting text, use double-quotes and cite.
Reference: Kirk, A. (2016). Data Visualisation: A Handbook for Data Driven Design (p. 50). SAGE Publications.