- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Knowledge Management (MGT-403)
Second Semester (2019-2020)
Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
Demonstrate understanding of overall knowledge management concepts, goals and strategies within the context of organization
Explain issues pertaining to work with tacit knowledge & support its sharing
Explain processes of knowledge management in companies
- All students are encouraged to use their own words.
- This assignment is individual assignment.
- Be very specific and focused on the issue while answering a question.
- Student must apply Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines and review at least three (3) scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles to support their answer for each question.
- A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resource without referencing it.
- No marks will be given for irrelevant details.
- It is strongly encouraged that you should submit all assignments into the safe assignment Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading.
- If the assignment shows more than 25% plagiarism, the students would be graded zero.
Explain the concept of knowledge management. Provide an overview of the history of knowledge management. (300-400 words)
Compare and contrast major knowledge management life cycle models, including the Meyer and Zack KM Cycle, Bukowitz and Wiliams KM cycle, McElroy KM Cycle and Wiig KM Cycle.
- How is tacit knowledge different from explicit knowledge? Why is it difficult to directly codify tacit knowledge?
- Explain the following tacit knowledge capturing techniques in detail:
- Learning history
q4. choose a concept and apply a concept analysis exercice ?
q5. choose one type of knowledge conversion and explain it ?
q6. what is the diffrence between best practices and lessons learned?
q7. best practices or lessons you learned (easy or hard way) on writing a good resume when seeking a job
1-prepare 4 to 6 questions of the interview about the above subject. and upload them in a discussion thread
what are the best practices and lessens learned from this activity ?
q8. explain the elements of Bloom model and enrich it with your experience about this taxonomy?