Psychology of Social Media Savvy Essay Writers
Savvy Essay Writers Applied Sciences Online Assignment Help
Psychology of Social Media
Many people get all or most of their news from social media. For this project, we are going to be analyzing the content of several social media sites from major news sources, paying particular attention to social media standards, practices, and regulation.
Where do you get your news? Start by going to one major news site’s FACEBOOK page (CNN, MSNBC, FOX, etc.) Try another different news site’s TWITTER feed, and third choose another social media site such as Reddit, Pinterest, or another (preferably one you use, if there is one).
Analyze the sites in a 3-4 page total paper. In your analysis, be sure to include the following:
- General introduction to your thoughts on the social media you studied
- Several social media practices you observed (e.g., what gets the most interaction?)
- Examples of regulation of social media and discussion of such regulation (Is it good, bad, or indifferent? How could circumstances change the situation?)
- Analysis of ethical concerns (e.g., can you see examples of bias?)
- What is the culture of each site – how do users seem to respond to questionable items? (Is racism or open mocking ignored or pursued?)
- Conclusion of your findings
Why Choose Us Savvy Essay Writers Online Assignment Help
Savvyessaywriters.org is a leading academic writing service helping students attain the peaks of academic success for more than 12 years now.
More than 5000 subject matter experts deliver comprehensive online assignment help at some of the most economical prices in the industry. Fantastic grades are guaranteed when you get your Savvy Essay online assignments done by our formidable army of experts. Our prices are light on the pocket, and our quality online Savvy assignment help is a beacon of academic rigor. Try our Savvy Essay Writers today