Savvy Essay Writers Applied Sciences Online Assignment Help
Touch stone 4
- Review the video of the persuasive speech that you delivered in Unit 3 as well as the feedback that you have received.
- Take notes as you review the video and the feedback, considering edits that you should make to your speech.
- Based on your notes, revise your speech, adjusting the content, language, and approach to delivery as needed.
- Think of an effective way to incorporate at least one visual aid that will be relevant to your purpose and message and will enhance your speech.
- Create a new set of notes or bullet points that you can refer to while filming your speech.
- Practice presenting your speech, focusing on your voice, your nonverbal communication, and your use of one or more visual aids. Aim for a speech 3-5 minutes in length.
- Before filming, review the rubric to ensure that you understand how you will be evaluated.
- Film yourself presenting the speech. Be sure that you can be easily seen and heard, and direct your speech to the camera.
- Review your video, be sure that you can be easily seen and heard, and that you have directed your speech to the camera. Refilm as needed.
- Review the checklist and requirements to ensure that your Touchstone is complete.
- Upload your video using the blue button at the top of this page.
Touchstone Support Videos
_ I have reviewed my Unit 3 speech.
_ I have read all of the feedback that I received on my Unit 3 speech.
_ I have incorporated the feedback to improve my speech.
_ I have filmed a video of myself presenting my speech.
_ I incorporated at least one visual aid in my speech.
_ The video of my speech is 3 to 5 minutes in length.
_ I have reviewed the video and I can be easily heard and seen.
_ In my speech, I am focused on connecting with the audience, only looking at my notes occasionally.
_ I have adhered to all the requirements.
_ I have read through the rubric and I understand how my Touchstone will be evaluated.
- All video content must be appropriate for an academic context.
- Speech must be original and written for this assignment; plagiarism of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Video is 3 to 5 minutes in length.
- Your video submission should include your name and the date.
Why Choose Us Savvy Essay Writers Online Assignment Help
Savvyessaywriters.org is a leading academic writing service helping students attain the peaks of academic success for more than 12 years now.
More than 5000 subject matter experts deliver comprehensive online assignment help at some of the most economical prices in the industry. Fantastic grades are guaranteed when you get your Savvy Essay online assignments done by our formidable army of experts. Our prices are light on the pocket, and our quality online Savvy assignment help is a beacon of academic rigor. Try our Savvy Essay Writers today