Savvy Essay Writers Applied Sciences Online Assignment Help
Working Conflict Resolution Methods
Week 6 Discussion 2: Working Conflict Resolution Methods
11 unread reply.11 reply.
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 8
- Minimum of 1 professional ethics code
Different ways to analyze ethical behaviors and dilemmas exist, and many of them will help direct you to the correct or “best” solution to a problem. As we discussed in Week 1, sometimes right vs. right or wrong vs. wrong decisions have to be made.
In the lesson this week, you are given three ethical dilemma resolution models to try out on a dilemma provided there. Please review that interactive before working on this assignment
Initial Post Instructions
For this discussion, address one of the following questions:
- Review the sample solution to the Laura Nash method. Do you agree with that analysis? If so, what parts do you think really helped you work through the dilemma? If not, which parts do you not agree with?
- Review the sample solution to the Front Page of the Newspaper method. Do you think this is one of those types of dilemmas for which this model works? If not, why not? If so, why? How did using this method help you work through the dilemma?
- Review the sample solution to the Blanchard and Peale method. Do you agree with the analysis? If not, why not? If so, in what way did this help you analyze this dilemma?
Be sure to show that you have viewed the lecture and interactive and that you attempted an analysis for “high quality” posts this week.
Follow-Up Post Instructions
Respond to at least two peers or one peer and the instructor. Respond to one peer who chose a different question than you chose. Further the dialogue by providing more information and clarification.
- Minimum of 3 posts (1 initial & 2 follow-up)
- Minimum of 2 sources cited (assigned readings/online lessons and an outside source)
- APA format for in-text citations and list of references
This activity will be graded using the Discussion Grading Rubric. Please review the following link:
- Link (webpage): Discussion Guidelines
Weekly Objectives (WO)
Due Date for Initial Post: By 11:59 p.m. MT on Wednesday
Why Choose Us Savvy Essay Writers Online Assignment Help
Savvyessaywriters.org is a leading academic writing service helping students attain the peaks of academic success for more than 12 years now.
More than 5000 subject matter experts deliver comprehensive online assignment help at some of the most economical prices in the industry. Fantastic grades are guaranteed when you get your Savvy Essay online assignments done by our formidable army of experts. Our prices are light on the pocket, and our quality online Savvy assignment help is a beacon of academic rigor. Try our Savvy Essay Writers today