https://savvyessaywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-27-1-300x63.png 0 0 admin https://savvyessaywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-27-1-300x63.png admin2020-12-04 12:34:252020-12-04 12:34:25bus 623 week 1 assignment
bus 623 week 1 assignment
The laws and regulations on hiring and managing talent are dynamic and impact todayâ€™s practice. Practices that might have been acceptable two decades ago could likely be prohibited under todayâ€™s federal hiring practices. Research a case law for discrimination then write a two- to four-page analysis addressing the points listed below. Use the APA writing style and a minimum of two scholarly and/or credible sources in addition to the text. In your analysis,
- Identify the case.
- Explain the specific discrimination.
- Summarize the case issue, findings, and outcome.
- Explain how the findings from the case are applied to todayâ€™s practices.
The Applied Psychology and Changing Demographics paper
- Must be two to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Centerâ€™s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least two scholarly and/or credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Utilize correct APA formatting for legal sources include case law and legislation. See the Citing Legal Sources (Links to an external site.) resource from the Ashford University Library as well as the Citing Legal Materials in APA Style (Links to an external site.) from the University Library of California State University, Stanislaus, for assistance.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Centerâ€™s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
- Avoid over-dependence on direct quotes. Direct quotes are a great way to strengthen our assertions and provide support. However, be sure to avoid using excessive direct quotes in lieu of original thought. Direct quotes will not meet the requirement for analysis, application, and critical thinking. Please ensure to not overuse direct quote so that you can avoid losing points for this. Review the Integrating Research (Links to an external site.) resource from the Ashford Writing Center for additional guidance.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.