Savvy Essay Writers Applied Sciences Online Assignment Help
English Third Writing Assignment
Assignment for the Social Issue Argument Research Essay
Instructions: Your essay must be typed in Times New Roman font and double spaced in size 12 type. You must have a header, a heading, and a title. Indent 1⁄2 inch for paragraphs. Follow MLA guidelines. Submit in Turnitin.
See the last page for the outline of your essay.
Choose one of the following topics and argue “for” or “against.”
- Colleges and universities in the United States (should, should not) return to in-person classes for the spring 2021 semester.
- The US Government (should, should not) mandate that individuals publicly wear a face mask to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
- Throughout the United States, statues of slave owners, Confederate and Union leaders, and purveyors of white supremacy (should, should not) officially be removed.
Your argument essay must be at least three (3 1⁄2) pages, plus a “Works Cited” page, containing at least five (5) reputable and peer reviewed/referred sources that you have used, that is, cited in your essay. You must use MLA Documentation Guidelines for in-text citations and works cited.
Research your topic in the North Lake Library databases and on the web. Do not use Wikipedia and social media, such as blogs and Twitter.
Argument Essay 1
In Blackboard, under the heading “MLA Documentation,” read the items on MLA Documentation.
The item titled “2016 MLA Formatting and Documentation” is especially helpful. Here you can find information on how to document a quote or summary for an “Article Accessed through a Database” (pp. 20-21),
and a “Work on a Website” (pp. 30-32). Your “Works Cited” page should look like the example on page 48.
Watch the online lecture videos for writing an argument essay.
Length: Three (3 1⁄2 pages), plus a “Works Cited” page, containing at least five (5) reputable and peer reviewed/referred sources. Total: Five (5) pages. You must use MLA Documentation Guidelines for in-text documentation and works cited. Carefully document your sources.
Do not plagiarize. Students who do will get a grade of 0 (zero). Outline of Your Social Issue Argument Research Essay
- Paragraph One: Introduction. Establishes the significance of the subject or the scope of the problem/issue, provides the background, and includes the thesis statement.
- Paragraph Two: (Pro) State and discuss the first reason for your position. Develop with evidence and support (specifics, details, and examples).
- Paragraph Three: (Con) Give your response to the opposition’s view(s) of your reason one. Develop with evidence and support (specifics, details, and examples).
- Paragraph Four: (Pro) State and discuss the second reason for your position. Develop with evidence and support (specifics, details, and examples).
- Paragraph Five: (Con) Give your response to the opposition’s view(s) of your reason two. Develop with evidence and support (specifics, details, and examples).
Argument Essay 2
- Paragraph Six: (Pro) State and discuss the third reason for your position. Develop with evidence and support (specifics, details, and examples). You do not have to give the opposition to your pro reason.
- Paragraph Seven: Often the conclusion restates your claim (thesis) and makes a final appeal to readers. It may also make recommendations and state a solution to the issue.
Do not summarize in the conclusion. The essay is short. Your readers can remember what you have written.
rubric is in the attached photo
Why Choose Us Savvy Essay Writers Online Assignment Help
Savvyessaywriters.org is a leading academic writing service helping students attain the peaks of academic success for more than 12 years now.
More than 5000 subject matter experts deliver comprehensive online assignment help at some of the most economical prices in the industry. Fantastic grades are guaranteed when you get your Savvy Essay online assignments done by our formidable army of experts. Our prices are light on the pocket, and our quality online Savvy assignment help is a beacon of academic rigor. Try our Savvy Essay Writers today