You will provide a comprehensive and detailed manual documenting the step-by-step process for building a computer using the components provided in LabSim 14.1: â€œBuild a Computer from Scratch.â€ The manual will be used by entry-level technicians, so it should be clear, concise, and formatted using the IEEE citation style, with screenshots of each step from LabSim 14.1. Your manual should be similar to step-by-step instructions on How to Change the Oil in Your Car. Note carefully how in this example, not only is each step described individually, and in detail, but also there is a visual representation of each step. You should model your submission along the same lines. Keep in mind that your manual will be used as a guide for new technicians.
PC Build & Manual Part 2:
6. Installing Hard Drive (LabSim 5.2)
7. Installing Optical Drive (LabSim 5.3)
8. Installing Video Card (LabSim 3.12)
9. Connecting Monitors, Keyboard, and Mouse (LabSim 4.0)
10. BIOS Configuration (LabSim 3.10)