NOTE: Read Chapter 4 before posting to this forum. (attached powerpoint)
Your post should be no less than one page (as measured by Microsoft Word, Times New Roman 12 point font.) You must answer all questions. When submitting a word doc you must provide a proper heading including your name, date, course title (LHRD 2723), and assignment.
THIS IS A GRADED ACTIVITY
You will be graded on the following criteria:
- Proper page heading including your name, date, course title (LHRD 2723), and assignment.
- Proper use of sentence structure, grammar and punctuation
- Accuracy of the answer provided
- Page count requirement
Natural Reward Focused Strategies
- Explain the two main areas of naturally rewarding activities in which these activities make individuals feel more competent and feel self-controlling. What does each of these aspects add to the discussion on naturally rewarding activities that the other does not provide? Are there any underlying foundations that are counter to each other?
- While much focus has been paid to feelings of competence and self-control, the other area of naturally rewarding activities involves feelings of purpose. Why do feelings of purpose matter so much in the natural rewards dimension of self-leadership? What are the benefits that arise when work has a purpose?
- How can individuals build more natural rewards into lifeâ€™s activities? What does that individual gain by employing this particular natural reward strategy? What are some strategies for implementing these rewards?