Each part has to be minimum 400 words for a total of minimum 800 words. The questions listed below has to be answered parallel to the sources provided below.
Part 1 Questions: (min 400 words)
- Compare and contrast the differences between innovation and creativity.
- Does one lead to the other? If so, please explain.
- Why is it important for an organization to drive innovation?
- Who is responsible for innovation within the organization?
Part 2 Questions: (min 400 words)
- What is meant by a structured approach to drive organizational innovation?
- Why are people important in the innovation process?
- What is meant by nonlinear and iterative processes in this context?
Creativity refers to generating new and novel ideas. On the other hand, Innovation refers to the application of an idea and, in many cases, is a collaborative enterprise. That is to say that Innovation is applied creativity.