relevant and irrelevant cash flows
Q1.Analyze some examples of relevant and irrelevant Cash Flows for one Saudi Company?
Q 2 a – Discuss why managers estimate a cost function and use Cost volume Profit analysis? Give numerical example of cost function and Cost Volume Profit Analysis and analyze how it will be used by managers?
b- Suppose actual costs are higher than estimated cost. Analyze why you may have this difference between actual and estimated costs?
Q 3 Altawfik Corporation is estimating the cost function for total cost of production of product A using the two points method.The data collected for the past year is as following:
Number of unitsTotal
Using the two points methods, choose two points with which you estimate the cost function.
Q 4 Give one example of Saudi companies using job costing and one example of Saudi companies using process costing and discuss the difference between them?
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Clearer version in the attachments