https://savvyessaywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-27-1-300x63.png 0 0 admin https://savvyessaywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-27-1-300x63.png admin2020-10-27 01:48:182020-10-27 01:48:18should abortion be legal 1
should abortion be legal 1
Write at three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- State your position on the topic. ABORTION SHOULD BE LEGAL.
- Identify (3) three premises (reasons) from the Procon.org website that support your position and explain why you selected these specific reasons.
- Explain your answers to the “believing” questions about the three (3) premises opposing your position from the Procon.org website.
- Examine at least two (2) types of biases that you likely experienced as you evaluated the premises for and against your position.
- Discuss the effects of your own enculturation or group identification that may have influenced your biases.
- Discuss whether or not your thinking about the topic has changed after playing the “Believing Game,” even if your position on the issue has stayed the same.
The paper should follow guidelines for clear and organized writing:
- Include an introductory paragraph and concluding paragraph.
- Address main ideas in body paragraphs with a topic sentence and supporting sentences.
- Adhere to standard rules of English grammar, punctuation, mechanics, and spelling.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Based on the guidelines in SWS, “A well-researched assignment has at least as many sources as pages.” Since this assignment requires you to write at least 3-4 pages, you should include at least 3-4 references.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify the informal fallacies, assumptions, and biases involved in manipulative appeals and abuses of language.
- Create written work utilizing the concepts of critical thinking.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in critical thinking skills and informal logic.