staffing task 8
An effective recruiting process is the cornerstone of an effective staffing system. Conversely, if recruiting fails to attract enough qualified applicants, none of the other components of the staffing system can function properly.
- Review Chapters 5 & 6
- Review the Turnover Case study (in Important Documents folder)
- Review the Case study: Tanglewood Dept. Stores (in Important Documents folder)
- Complete Task Recruitment Exercises Assignment
- Complete the Recruitment Q & A Assignment (in Important Documents folder).
- See Important Documents for Template
Remember: All writing must be supported by academic literature and will be in APA format during this course. You must cite each sentence in which you used materials from your academic literature. Your work will be checked for academic integrity by the TII system. For a great breakdown of academic literature, please visit: https://www.lib.unb.ca/research/success/understanding.php
Do not use Wikipedia, Ask.com, Articlebase, businessdictionary.com, eHow, smallbusiness.chron.com, slideshare, referenceforbusiness.com, or term paper websites. From time-to-time, the professor may point out other sources that are not reliable academic sources.