https://savvyessaywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-27-1-300x63.png 0 0 admin https://savvyessaywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-27-1-300x63.png admin2020-10-27 05:08:072020-10-27 05:08:07ted talks adolescence
ted talks adolescence
Topics in Psychology: Adolescence
STEP 1: Visit the TED Talks website and search for a talk on the subject matter of adolescence (use the Search talks with keywords adolescence, teenager, or adolescent). Watch one of the talks that interests you, as long as it is a minimum of 6 minutes in length. At the top of your response, include the title of the TED Talk, the name of the presenter, when it was filmed, along with a link to the video.
STEP 2: In an essay of between 200-400 words, respond to the following:
- Give a summary of the TED talk, emphasizing the speakerâ€™s main points
- What did you find most interesting about the talk, and what will you most likely remember from the talk?
- What type of data or evidence did the presenter show to back up his or her information?
- How does what you watched relate to what you’ve read in this week’s reading?
- What other questions would you have for this presenter if you could have a conversation with him or her? What else would you like to know about the topic?