Please see the below the questions below that I would like to have individually answered. This assignment must consist of 1200+ words with 3 Scholarly Sources, the below reference must be used as one source. Please put the question number by the answer so that I know what answer goes with each question. **NO PLAGIARISM WHATSOEVER**
1. As leader of your organization, you have recently noticed that employee morale is at an all time low. Your company has undergone several drastic changes in the past few months including new management and equipment along with adjustments in scheduling and production demands, and you feel that these changes have a lot to do with the decline in morale. Use the advice offered in this unit and your own research to explain some of the actions you would take to increase employee morale.
You have been appointed as the team leader of a new project in your company. After a few weeks in the position, you start to notice there are distinct positive and negative members on your team. A few of your team members have been listed below along with a description of their group behavior. Decide which positive or negative member role they are displaying and explain how you would deal with each member to either encourage or diminish their behavior.
2. Suzanne has trouble letting members of the team speak freely. She is constantly interrupting others with her long-winded explanations. She wants every idea to be seen as hers, and sometimes she tricks other members of the team into sharing their ideas with her so she can present them as her own.
3. John does a great job at paying attention to the topics discussed in the meetings and taking notes. Last week, a member of the team, Sally, was sick for a few days, and John was able to catch her up to everything that the group had covered. He is very good at explaining problems in a clear and concise manner and can help team members that are perplexed with anything the group is involved in.
4. Beth is not fond of the task that the team has been asked to complete. She thinks that the group meetings are a waste of her talents and spends most of the meetings discussing her daughterâ€™s soccer games or how her husband never helps out around the house. When she is not talking, she is busy balancing her checkbook or working on her novel instead of taking notes.
5. Charlie cannot stand to be wrong and is very expressive when he is frustrated with the group. Last week he presented the group with some financial statistics that were incorrect, but instead of claiming his mistakes, he blamed Beth for distracting him while he was calculating the numbers and then claimed that John must have accidentally changed some of the figures when he was printing copies from the electronic spreadsheet.
6. Sally is a member you can really depend on. When you cannot make it to a meeting, you can rely on her to act as team leader. She is very organized and effective at distributing work amongst the group. She knows what needs to be done and can set deadlines for all of the tasks. She encourages new ideas from the team and motivates them to follow through with those ideas.
7. Maslowâ€™s Hierarchy of Human Needs is an excellent tool for understanding human behavior. Complete Exercise 12-1 â€œCharacteristics of the Self-Actualized Person.â€ Where do you stand in terms of progress? I scored a 122 (Very Good-Keep Going) Do you agree with the results? (Yes, I agree with the results.) If necessary, what are some changes you can make (or changes you are already making) in your life to improve your score?
Reference and Textbook are below;
Manning, G., & Curtis, K. (2015). The art of leadership (5th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Education.